i just left bitchy messages to christopher over something that he really can't control... *sigh* i'm being a terrible girlfriend right now...
over a month ago, we put together surprise packages for each other... and he hasn't gotten a chance to mail mine yet... he works during the times the post office on base is open, so really, i should have no reason to be upset... but i am... what is wrong with me??? when did i become so materialistic???
i hope this is just PMS and goes away soon... i can't stand it when i'm bitchy...
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Maybe he could ask a squadron mate's wife or sweetie to help him out and mail it for him, huh? I'm a big fan of asking for help when I need something, but that's just me.
Hang in there - I know it's tough for both of you, especially now when he is working nights and you can't communicate as much.
For the record, I always hated PMS and how I acted, too. You're human. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Post a Comment